Traverse Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LTZ has just over 8,000 miles on it.

Last night drove it to a friends house about 10 miles away, went inside for maybe an hour. Upon leaving I unlocked with the fob, put the key in the ignition and turned, headlights came on and the car made a fast paced clicking noise and wouldn’t start! Loud enough people out side heard it. Caught me off guard. Tried again.... same thing. Took the key out, put back in, stepped on the brake and tried again... car started fine.

My friend has a 2009 Saab and says his has done this, he thought it was some kind of security thing. My DIC did not say theft attempt, or anything. Once the car started the clock, which I know for a fact was right on the way there, was back to 12:00 (it was 9:30 pm).

This ever happen to anyone else? Not going to take it in just yet going to see if it happens again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Interesting, same thing happened to me about 6 Months ago. Took me by surprise as well. Has not happened again, and like you, I did not have any messages. Currently I now have 25K miles on the vehicle and am very happy. However, there's always that question in my mind about what happened that day. I have an early 2009 AWD Traverse LT. Other than the issue you described, the vehicle has been trouble free. And a dream to drive. Thanks for posting your experience. :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts