Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to track down some wiring diagrams, but having no luck (everywhere wants money...), but waiting on my main site, which won't have it till March for my 2014! :banghead:

Anyone have wiring diagrams they can send to me? I do have the trailering circuits, but looking for others. Been looking at door mirror harness pinouts especially, as I want to add turn signals to the mirrors. Believe the 2012 or '13 would be close enough to what I have.

Anyone that could help me out, or do I need to just wait till March?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Search the Enclave Forum archives for the free download of a 2010 Repair manual. That will have wiring diagrams as well as a whole bunch more useful information.

Newer models don't differ much from the early models.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bayner66 said:
Search the Enclave Forum archives for the free download of a 2010 Repair manual. That will have wiring diagrams as well as a whole bunch more useful information.

Newer models don't differ much from the early models.
Searched and found the anonfiles link; didn't have a file anymore to download. Thanks for the try!

·
Registered
563 Posts
There is a newer post where a member moved the download to another spot on the net, but darn if I can find it now. This was in the past month or two. You could join the Forum and ask a member for the link.

Found it after another look. See if this will work (Paste in the entire line):

https://mega.co.nz/#!zlFDEIJZ!lhEvdcmJL895CqO3HHkWfb1_8lGKFRajYnKT9Uac1i8

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bayner66 said:
There is a newer post where a member moved the download to another spot on the net, but darn if I can find it now. This was in the past month or two. You could join the Forum and ask a member for the link.

Found it after another look. See if this will work (Paste in the entire line):

https://mega.co.nz/#!zlFDEIJZ!lhEvdcmJL895CqO3HHkWfb1_8lGKFRajYnKT9Uac1i8
Thanks! That worked! Have noticed some changes, but most of it can be negotiated with common sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts