1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
551 Posts
You would have to use the DVD player alot to justify this, I dont use it enough to have something hanging from the seat that holds the headphones. Do you have the center storage between the captain chairs in your LTZ? That is where I keep the headphones and a couple dvds, that thing is huge on the inside.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) No we didn’t get the center consol because the wife didn’t want it she thought it would be harder for people to get in and out. I think it would have been better to get it know if I want to have it installed the armrest have to be removed from the back seats along with some kind of seat repair. After looking at the back of the seat I don’t know if the audio bag set up will work either because the seat naturally sits at an angle not strait up and down. We just leave the headsets in the house all the time and I was thinking it would be nice if there were a way to store them in the Traverse or they will never get used.

8) Steve

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
Store them in the storage area of the trunk.

If you have not noticed--- the left and right sides of the storage door are sort of hinged( thin plastic more than a hinge I think)...
this allows you to bend open the corners of the door--- instead of opening the entire storage space door...
I use this all the time... Since I have the canvasback- I can easily pull on the canvasback edge-- and the little door opens. I stuff plastic bags here--- for those moments when the dogs poop and I need a bag.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just store them in the console that is located under the armrest between the driver's seat and front passenger seat. That thing is HUGE. I think it was meant to store a large purse, but I keep the headphones in there, as well as a slimcase full of DVDs and another one full of kids CDs. That way when my daugther gets bored or we get stuck in traffic, everything is there ready to go. She uses the headphones ALL the time to listen to music in the back, and that way I can listen to something else in the front. "Hakuna Matata" is not such a wonderful phrase when you have to listen to it 50 times in a row, so I am very thankful for this feature!

·
Registered
417 Posts
My center console is full of other things. I'm ordering one of these ASAP. We've already replaced one broken headphone. Hopefully this will help keep them out of the way so they don't get damaged any more.

·
Registered
57 Posts
VB - LTZ said:
:) Has any one used GM part number 19212766 this is a storage bag that attaches to the head rest that holds the wireless head phones, remote & some DVD’s it only shows it as and accessory on larger vehicles but I think it would work on the Traverse as well.

http://www.gmpartsshop.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=804065&siteid=213920&catalogid=5407

8) Steve
Steve I just hang mine from the integrated hangar hook (on the B pillar near where the seatbelts come out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts