Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone has their Traverse windows tinted yet? If so, did you have tint applied on top of the factory tint for the back windows? What brand was installed?

I call a local shop last week and was quoted $189 (which seems low) for Johnson film. When i told them i had a traverse, he paused which made me think he wasnt sure what kind of vehicle it is. I will be stopping by tomorrow just to make sure that quote is accurate.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had my front ones done they are just a tad lighter than the back ones but they look good Plus we had the strip across the top of the windshield done. It cost me $100.00 Cash.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guapo, your ride looks good. Taking mine in this morning for tint. I will post pictures when i get it home.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I haven't had ours tinted yet but I am going to have it done soon. Does anyone know of a quality place in the Katy/Houston area?

Here in Texas, the legal limit is 35% on the front windows, no limit on the rear, and only clear (aside from a strip) on the windshield. I plan on putting 35% on the front windows, 20% over factory on the rear windows, and 35% over factory on the back glass.

·
Registered
46 Posts
On my 09 LS AWD, I can swear that all the side and rear windows are factory tinted of at least 30%. The front windshield is visibly tinted as well. I can't hardly see the inside standing next to my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts