Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the Traverse hit Autobook tomorrow as stated?

So I was reading on here that the Traverse was to hit Autobook for ordering starting tomorrow does anyone know if this is still the case or not? I am asking because I am supposed to meet with my salesman to put in our factory order for our truck so I recieve it before Oct 10th so we can take that on our trip rather than our van. Also some good news the Traverse is also not exempt from GM employee purchase so it is fully avaialble at employee purchase pricing for those with eligability.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Re: Will the Traverse hit Autobook tomorrow as stated?

Well, nobody knew the answer yesterday. So did you check to see if it was available for order today?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Will the Traverse hit Autobook tomorrow as stated?

admin said:
Well, nobody knew the answer yesterday. So did you check to see if it was available for order today?
Nope nothing here yet but the DM for GM says within the next week to week and a half it should be available for order. I called some dealers over in Port Huron and they didn't have it avaialbel for order yet either they expect it by Friday. So my dealer here in Canada is a no go yet and some dealers across teh river in Port Huron about 50 minutes from me do not have it either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts