Traverse Forum banner

Which model do you own?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeing alot more Traverse's on the road now adays, which is good. It seems, at least to me anyway, that I see mostly LT models.... which would make sense as most people do not want the base model but also do not need everything the LTZ has.

That got me thinking. I know sales are broken down each month on how many Traverse's are sold, but is it broken down per model as well? Just curious as to how many LTZ's are sold per year as an example.

With that being said, thought it would be nice to see what is the most popular among our members. So vote, which model do you have? Didn't see a point to adding AWD vs FWD as that would be too many choices.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have LT2 because I needed 2nd row bench. LTZ is mandatory 2nd row buckets (at least in 09)...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
snomon said:
I have LT2 because I needed 2nd row bench. LTZ is mandatory 2nd row buckets (at least in 09)...
That makes sense if you have a large family. I would never have 7 let alone 8 people in my car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We choose the LT1 and then added the two panel sun-roof along with rearview camera, remote starter, captain seats in the middle, auto dimming rearview mirror.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I wanted dual exhaust and cooled seats quite a lot. BUT, the roads in my area would have made the 20" wheels impossible, so I settled on the LT2.

I get upset at GMs ordering requirements often. I wish they'd wise up some. :angryfire:

·
Registered
248 Posts
:) We ordered the LTZ although I do agree GM should change there ordering. I was also looking at a LT2 but could not get the dual exhaust, programmable, cooled seats.

8) Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got the 2011 LT 1 2nd row captains seats and 3rd row seats. My wife wanted it fully loaded but I saved alot of $$$ by ordering the car with out alot of the bling.
Got the Gorilla 24 lug nut locking system to protect my 18 inch wheels.

·
Registered
104 Posts
got a 2010 AWD 2LT with leather and the "spring special" pkg which includes 20" wheels, dual exhaust

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a LT2 with the spring special package with duals and 20" also got the factory Nav. sunroof leather bench seat. only thing missing was bluetooth. But the dealer installed one for me.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I, also, have a black granite LTZ with all the doodads except rear DVD, rear console, and roof rack cross bars (I'll be buying those some time or other.)

I'm not sure what I would willingly forfeit of the features I have as I've gotten fond of convenience. :thumb:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have LT2 dual sunroofs second row bench with cashmere/ titatium leather trailer pk etc

·
Registered
186 Posts
we got the spring special 1lt , steel green with the factory 20's, dual exhaust, and projectors. also the bluetooth package, dual sun/moonroof, and 8 pass seating - we actually preferred the bench over the captains chairs

·
Registered
202 Posts
We got the LT1 since we wanted to avoid the leather seating surfaces, yet didn't like the features that the base LS lacked.

Ours came with the optional rearview camera, Bluetooth, DIC, Captains chairs, and the factory installed Trailering package.

Very happy with our purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2010 LT2- leather, captain seats, rearview mirror backup camera, Bluetooth, advanced remote start, Bose with USB port. We love it!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Belated congrats and welcome to the forum.

I envy you the Advanced Remote Start. I have the regular version, but would love to add your type if it's possible.

·
Registered
57 Posts
LTZ, loaded, except roof racks... getting 2 way remote installed soon and installing headrest DVDs, I hate my current overhead dvd system!

·
Registered
150 Posts
2011 Red Tint coat LT1 - Personal Connectivity Package (Bluetooth,Remote start, universal home remote) and Red Jewel Premier Package (DVD System, Red Jewel Tintcoat, 20 in AL wheels, H rated tires, 8 pass seating). The only thing it's missing is the dual exhaust (IMHO). May have to put that on later :)
So far (3 weeks), we really love this vehicle. Not sure I'd have gotten it if we didn't have grandkids, but since we do, this is perfect for us.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got a LS because I didnt want any real fancy stuff but wanted the versitility of this type of vehicle.To be hgonest im suprised how many features I have for a base model. Im currently leasing it but if I decide to buy it will have less things to go wrong in the future hopefully.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts