Traverse Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the proud owner of a month-old 09 LTZ with all the bells and whistles except DVD.
Mine's in the Black Granite Metallic -- not really my first choice; it was on the lot and priced to move.

I'm not sure what I think of this paint and it being an extra-cost color.

My last car was gold and looked clean even when it was dirty. Black Granite Metallic looks dirty even when it's clean. 8)

·
Registered
55 Posts
As far as black paint goes the black granite is the only "black" I would ever buy. After three cars in black it's a joy having one that has enough metal flake in it that it doesnt look dirty when it is just dusty. I sure wish they still had pewter that was a great "low maintainance" color.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Rick662 said:
As far as black paint goes the black granite is the only "black" I would ever buy. After three cars in black it's a joy having one that has enough metal flake in it that it doesnt look dirty when it is just dusty. I sure wish they still had pewter that was a great "low maintainance" color.
I had Pewter on my 2002 TrailBlazer .... a great color that always looked clean.

Bob

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have the black granite and I love it. I am crazy about keeping my cars clean so it always looks good. I dont understand how someone could pick a color of a car you are going to drive everyday for years based on the fact that it looks clean when dirty! Or does not show dirt.... just wash your car once a week and you are all good...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Silver Moss Metallic! I really like the colour and have received many compliments on it. Unfortunately my 2009 2LT Traverse will be dated as that colour is no longer available.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've never seen the Silver Moss Metallic in the flesh, but it sure looks like a very nice color in the brochure.

I, for one, wish for more color choices besides Black, Metallic Silver, and White. My wife's SRX looks awesome in Gold Metallic or whatever fru-fru name Caddy calls it.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
I have pewter on my 2003 Trailblazer. Liked it because it hid dust well- even when washed weekly.
My 2010 Traverse is Gold Mist Metallic. A very very nice color.
It is also one of those rare colors on the Traverse. As not many dealers are ordering that color as compared to the other colors.
The dealer/salesperson I ordered mine from - said- he had not ordered any in Gold mist for the dealer- except for mine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the pic. I like the look of that color.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I picked Summit white on my 2lt, I have black on my 06 Trailblazer..... but I also liked the Gold Mist mettalic when I saw it up close, and Green moss mettalic which i THINK IS discontinued.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts