Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife and I had an interesting conversation this morning. We are not unhappy with the Traverse by any means, but it is a situation where if we could sell the Traverse for a decent price we could get me a better daily driver.

So.... what do you think it is worth, what would you pay for it, and what did you pay for a similar model that you bought?

2009 LTZ Black Granite, 19.700 miles, every possible option however it is a FWD not AWD. Nav, Dual DVD Headrest, Double moon roof, heated and cooled seats, blue tooth, power liftgate, 20" rims, dual exhaust, back up sensors, power folding mirrors, power rear moon roof shade; am I missing anything? In addition it has real HID headlights and LED reverse back up lights, also has 20% tint on the front windows to match the rear.

My wife would love to sell it for $38K but I think that is crazy, maybe $35k? Or not even? What are all your opinions on value. Thanks!

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
well. prob best thing to do is go online and see what theyre selling for (KBB?).
What would you get that is a better daily driver?
You know- I also have about 19,700 miles this morning.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KBB has a private party value at $35,525, I think I am going to list it at $36 and see if anyone has interest.

My wife daily drives the traverse, I drive a 2004 Chrysler Sebring and have a summer car now in storage. If we sell the Traverse (we only owe like 20k on it), we can both get into nice cars. That was our thought anyway, but we will see what happens.

You want to buy it rabarrios, you know you want two traverse's! :drunk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts