Traverse Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going on with all these weird posts on this site over the last couple of days?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Looks like our mod is taking some time off! J/K :happy:

G

·
admin is handling this issue; from time to time we get new users that post links in threads.

From here out; new users will have a 10 post minimum before they can add links etc

·
Registered
426 Posts
Actually, if we were taking time off, there would be around 25 spam posts from the last 4 days. There are zero ;) They get removed usually within a few hours of going up. That's pretty good response, in my opinion.

As AA mentioned, I've added a mod that stops new users from being able to post links in their threads, so that should hopefully stem the flow of these new spammer bots who are getting through our anti-bot registration mods.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah, but that one guy who posted all the threads with ads for stupid stuff -- is he an actual member of this forum? Hope not. :confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
AA/78U said:
admin is handling this issue; from time to time we get new users that post links in threads.

From here out; new users will have a 10 post minimum before they can add links etc
That's BS!!! It's a First Amendment violation!!!!!~~~`111

Oh, wait, I already have 10 posts.

Disregard...nothing to see here... move along, folks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts