Traverse Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
While I had it apart, noticed quite a few small rock dings on the AC coil so I covered the lower opening with some anodized aluminum expanded metal. Kinda comes through on the assembled pic..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Two pics of the trans cooler thermostat / remote filter. Summit didn't have enough black 90 degree ends and I couldn't wait, so thus the red/blue fittings on one side.

·
Registered
591 Posts
So you ran an oil filter relocation kit? Is this utilizing the stock filter or a different filter? Are the bypass ratings the same?

I like the setups, it all looks very clean but I wonder if the engine oil cooler was necessary... Do you plan on towing heavy? It seems like the engines have no trouble staying cool it's the transmissions on non-tow package vehicles that can get a little warm.

·
Registered
2020 High Country
99 Posts
Nice job
What temp. does the thermo. regulate the fluid temps at ? Just curious as fluid temp. should be at least 150 deg. to help dissipate moisture in the cooler months.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ed999--Excellent installation thread, notes and pics. I was thinking you should have added a screen to protect those coolers and the AC condenser--then continued reading and saw that you had. I've got to pull my front fascia and do that to mine.

By the way, where are you in Texas? I'm north of Austin, adjacent to Ft Hood.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts