Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas Eve of last year, we purchased a 2010 Silver Ice LTZ for my wife. After almost a year, it's my turn. Purchased a 2010 Red Jewel LTZ AWD for myself. They look sexy as **** sitting side by side in the driveway.

·
Registered
104 Posts
nice

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think that qualifies you as a Traverse Freak by another standard other than posts! :thumb: :thumb:

Give us some idea of how the two are equipped and, as requested above, photos would be nice. Both are LTZs so they've got to be similar to a degree.

:cheers:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get some pictures this weekend. I have been out of town since making the purchase and haven't had the opportunity. In a twist of fate, when I got to the Fort Lauderdale airport yesterday, lo and behold, my rental car is a 2010 Red Jewel Traverse LT.

Both are LTZ models, with mine being AWD while the wife's is 2WD. Other than that, they are identical in equipment. Fully loaded with all the options.

Will be ordering HID headlights, vent visors and sunroof visors for both of them this weekend.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do tend to be a freak when it comes to my vehicles. Have driven nothing but an Avalanche for the last 6 years and had 4 of them all total. At one point, both my wife and I drove an Avalanche. In a period of less than a year, we have both gone from driving Avalanches to Traverses.

:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts