Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just picked up my new 2011 Traverse today. I really love this vehicle. I do have an issue with the "Washer fluid low, please add fluid" message that pops up when I start the vehicle. I topped off the fluid and the message persists every time I start the engine. I am having to press the little check mark every time to clear the message. Any ideas on how to clear that message. Thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sounds like a bad sensor...
A trip to the dealer ought to solve that!

I've had my '11 1LT for almost a month and a half, with not a single problem. Lovin' it!
Before this, I had a '03 CTS that I bought new in July of '03... By the month and a half mark, it had been back to the dealer a couple of times! Disappointing to say the least.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like a possible bad sensor. What is the temp like where you're at? I know sometimes the cold can cause sensors to act funky. On my truck, I get an airbag code sometimes when starting it when it's been sitting in the cold (-20 or more). It clears itself and doesn't return once it's warmed up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions. After waiting overnight the message was gone this morning. Maybe it just needed a little time to reset. If it reappears I will bring it in and have it looked at. Did I mention that I love my new Traverse! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts