Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video shows quite a few of the Traverse's features in action, including the Backup Camera in the rearview mirror.

HTML:
[MEDIA=youtube]wFullScreen[/MEDIA]

·
Registered
417 Posts
No "high style"??? This guy's overpaid, and well, just idiotic. So far I've received a lot of "WOW!"s from many folks. There's a LOT of style in this SUV. It's a subtle style that doesn't poke you in the eyes. That's worth much more than funky or gimicky. This SUV's style will stand the test of time, which will keep it's value higher longer too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Narg said:
No "high style"??? This guy's overpaid, and well, just idiotic. So far I've received a lot of "WOW!"s from many folks. There's a LOT of style in this SUV. It's a subtle style that doesn't poke you in the eyes. That's worth much more than funky or gimicky. This SUV's style will stand the test of time, which will keep it's value higher longer too.
I totally agree - some reviews moan about the syling and others rave. I think it is clean and understated. If you want a more SUV look get an Acadia. The Traverse is a nice, simple design which will stand the test of time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts