Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
The Traverse is in the last 45 seconds of this video as well (starting at 5:39)

HTML:
[MEDIA=youtube]transparent[/MEDIA]

·
Registered
2 Posts
The show was great, but I think last year was still better. I just got to the GM section just as the Traverse was being introduced on the runway. I think if the resolution of the video was higher you would have seen me running up to the front and snapping some pics ;D. Right when you get off the escalator to the south building, you have all of AJAC winners to the left (the first car was a red Enclave - Best new SUV over $60,000), along with a lot of other nice cars. To the right, you have the Volkswagen rabbit petting zoo (the rabbits were so cute and fuzzy!). On the GM floor, there was one Outlook, one or two Acadias, two Enclaves (and a third on a display platform), but none of them had a second row console. The main theme of the show this year was the environment, with many manufacturers showing off their hybrids, diesels, fuel cell and electric car concepts. My favourite section was the Mercedes-Benz area. I got to sit in an S-class, and a CL-class and got to fool around with the radio and other electronics. Almost every other luxury car manufacturer had their cars roped off, locked, or had nothing in the car functioning. I'll post some photos of the Traverse tomorrow after I get them off of my card.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts