Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice video admin. I never picked up on the fact that the seats could be cooled as well, as I recall that was on the wish list on the Enclave forum. It will be interesting to see if Traverse does get better mileage and/or better acceleration with the direct injection. I suspect in reality it will be very incremental.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This Traverse looks really nice. Many of the things, like the little mirrors for the blind spots, make me jealous!! :) But I still love my Acadia. Based on what I see, Traverse owners will be very happy.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GAR - I agree about the new 09 features. However, those "spotter mirrors" are probably one of the very few improvements that we could add to our previous model lambdas with very little effort. The one that really makes me green is the backup camera in the rearview mirror! We really wanted a backup camera, but not the Nav (or even SLT2). Since we have an '07, we had NO backup cam options, but we wouldn't have paid for the Nav just to get the cam even if it had been available.

Cooled seats and bluetooth are awesome as well... ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
pjbruin6 - You are right that all of that will be there when I renew my "vows" as my 2008 Acadia will likely still be in use by me in 2016. My gut is that it will be a totally redesigned car by then. The reality is that every single year something new will be added and no matter when you buy the next models will have that one nicer thing. I still love the one I have!!! And I am sure that the folks that get a Traverse will love it as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
pjbruin6 said:
Nice video admin. I never picked up on the fact that the seats could be cooled as well, as I recall that was on the wish list on the Enclave forum. It will be interesting to see if Traverse does get better mileage and/or better acceleration with the direct injection. I suspect in reality it will be very incremental.
It looks as if the cooled seats eliminate the location choice in the heated seats. You could choose back only or back and bottom in the current Lambdas. I use the back only heating even in the summer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
admin said:
The one that really makes me green is the backup camera in the rearview mirror! We really wanted a backup camera, but not the Nav (or even SLT2).
:ditto: Really would love to find a way to retrofit my Acadia with this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts