Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put on vent visors on my Traverse. Though I enjoy the benifits of them I know there not for eveyone.My question is whats the best way to remove them with out damaging the rubber moulding? Also does anyone know if the dealer wants them removed before you turn in your car at the end of the lease. The funny thing is I never thought about that until I installed them,but I have 3 years to go before turn in time anyway .

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
It is probably written in you lease agreement. I would assume that in the fine print, they don't want any modifications, additions made to the vehicle.

That being said, if you added a trailer hitch, or a bug deflector, I can't see them being too upset about it.

Like you said, vent visors are not for everyone, so they may want them removed before turning in the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
To be honest, I have leased 3 different vehicles, and done custom things to each one, and never had a problem. I'm talking about things that aren't easilly fixed to, like lowering, exhaust modification, and window tinting. I've never had anyone complain, and I have always come out ahead on my lease trade in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would not remove them. When we were under our lease, there were things that were done (toe hitch) that was never removed. It adds value to the vehicle.
So my take on it, I would leave them on there and if they complain that they are on there, then I would worry about removing them or let them remove them if they do not like them on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts