Traverse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admins: This has come up on a couple other forums I frequent, can you put in a request to have the banner updated to reflect both generations of the Traverse? This makes the forum more welcoming and professional for all Traverse owners, not just 2nd gen owners. As was requested on the other forums, below is a picture of a 1st gen I propose for your use.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm good with either GEN 1 or 2;
Please don't delete the pretty girl !!
Just to be clear I am requesting that BOTH generations be shown in the banner, not one or the other. I know this forum doesn't get nearly the traffic of others but it still gives it a more professional and welcoming look for potential users.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I support cintocrunch's suggestion ref the 1st generation and nemery's suggestion regarding pretty women. Now we just need a picture of a 2nd generation with a comparable pretty woman.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently posting in the Forum Feedback section doesn't warrant a response. Forever the unloved forum.

Reactions: c&wsinbad

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Administrator
121 Posts
Due to copyright and other publication rules, we can not just post any picture to the banner. We can only use stock photos that are approved for this type of purpose.

Thanks though for the offer.

Daniel

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Due to copyright and other publication rules, we can not just post any picture to the banner. We can only use stock photos that are approved for this type of purpose.

Thanks though for the offer.

Daniel
Funny, this wasn't an issue on Piloteers where the Admin took the picture I posted and included it in the banner...

I'd rather you be honest and tell me you don't want to do it or won't do it because.... Not a fan of being lied to.

And just to debunk the "copyright and other publication rules", go grab your old banner and use part of it. Clearly you had those hurdles worked out for that banner.

Reactions: c&wsinbad

·
Registered
174 Posts
cintocrunch---I applaud your response!!! I agree completely but couldn't phrase it as politely as you did!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts