Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the chevy website it states that there is in floor storage. Are they just talking about th small tray in the back of the vehicle behind the 3rd row or is there another in floor compartment im missing?

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Other than the battery storage compartment, which is technically underfloor storage, just not one that you can use for anything else!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I've found that storing stuff in the side where the jack is located. I keep a hydraulic axle jack I use for the camper in there and the jumper cables.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The only storage I found was the one behind the 3 row seat. It would be nice if you had other underfloor storage on this vehicle.
The trunk storage is good , but not as deep as I would like. I currently have some of the stuff from my previous vehicle in there, since I
had more storage space. Some storage space is better than none.

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
dont forget-- you dont always have to open the door all the way to access stuff.

on the sides- the 'flaps' are hinged- so you can flip it open to access.
If I have the dogs with me- I can pull up the flap to get to plastic bags for their poop...
since theyre usually standing right on the door...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
highroller1700 said:
The only storage I found was the one behind the 3 row seat. It would be nice if you had other underfloor storage on this vehicle.
The trunk storage is good , but not as deep as I would like. I currently have some of the stuff from my previous vehicle in there, since I
I'm the same way. I keep my jumper cables, California duster, factory headphones, and a small blanket or towel in ours. Good place to keep things for emergency, but out of the way.

·
Registered
43 Posts
highroller1700 said:
In my Outlook I can remove that "tray" and it creates a little larger space.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That is something I will have to look into. I am not sure if that can be removed or not.
But thanks for the information.

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
highroller1700 said:
That is something I will have to look into. I am not sure if that can be removed or not.
But thanks for the information.
I wonder if it does come out.
The manual says you can remove the 3rd row seat- and gives instructions.
I saw a pics yesterday- if an ACADIA where they removed the 60 portion of the 3rd seat-- and I noticed that the storage compartment was gone.
If Im not mistaken the level of the floor was no longer flush with the sill on the tailgate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts