Traverse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Why do all that then sell it? Seems like pointless work having all that neat stuff, then looking for the ONE individual that will actually buy it with all that. As for the rims, fine if you live where the roads are perfect, and no snow or rain. As for where I live, one pothole, and the rim and or tire would be shot. Love the speakers in the third row, would like to know if they did that with the factory hook up, my Enclave doesn't have 3rd row speakers because I didn't get the Bose system and I wonder if I can put speakers in that row with the standard stereo.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I saw that a couple days ago, was going to post it. I dont mind the rims, but not practical. Here in MI our roads would kill those rims ;D Someone put a lot of time and money into this traverse, I would guess one of the most modded traverse to date.

·
Registered
407 Posts
MarkM66 said:
Looks horrible.

Junk heavy cast wheel with improper offset.

Ghetto cruiser I guess....
True, after looking at it again, I guess I'm not a fan of the wheels being set out further than the tires, I like to see them set in, and the tires out, this just doen't look right, and those rims would be ruined one time getting too close to a curb. As for size, I think 20 (Maybe the right 22) is as big as they should be. Anything larger than that looks like it belongs at the SEMA show, but not for everyday driving down the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts