Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 LTZ that has been having a problem with stabilitrak/traction control. Dealer say they cant find a problem. This Traverse has been to the dealer since it had 17000 miles with timing chain tensioners going bad, so they replace them after i took in for the seventh time. it has 73000 know with a stabilitrak traction control problems And the dealer say there is nothing wrong with it. I am just done! That’s the reason people purchase Japanese cars. So come September i am trading in for a rav4 or a highlander. I have purchase many chevys, 1.iroc, 2.454ss pick up, 3.gmc Yukon, 4. Suburban 5. 2500HD, 6. Camaro, 7. 1500 pick up 8.Corvette zo6, 9. Traverse. NO more chevy for me. DONE!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
There are plenty of posts on this same message, if you search you will find plenty of options to try for resolving this annoying message.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2014 LTZ that has been having a problem with stabilitrak/traction control. Dealer say they cant find a problem. This Traverse has been to the dealer since it had 17000 miles with timing chain tensioners going bad, so they replace them after i took in for the seventh time. it has 73000 know with a stabilitrak traction control problems And the dealer say there is nothing wrong with it. I am just done! That’s the reason people purchase Japanese cars. So come September i am trading in for a rav4 or a highlander. I have purchase many chevys, 1.iroc, 2.454ss pick up, 3.gmc Yukon, 4. Suburban 5. 2500HD, 6. Camaro, 7. 1500 pick up 8.Corvette zo6, 9. Traverse. NO more chevy for me. DONE!!!
Update:::::: Got to my chevy dealer 3 more time after the first post. No problem fund, What! I started by 1. replace battery, same problem. 2. Removed battery back out and clean ground in battery box and under air filter box till you see good metal showing. Installed battery back on. Road Test for 150 miles 3.5 hours. no more problems as of now. Original problem was stabilitrak/traction control on dash with no check engine light or no ABS light. Good luck to all the Chevy Traverse people out there. ( going to sell it anyway).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Update:::::: Got to my chevy dealer 3 more time after the first post. No problem fund, What! I started by 1. replace battery, same problem. 2. Removed battery back out and clean ground in battery box and under air filter box till you see good metal showing. Installed battery back on. Road Test for 150 miles 3.5 hours. no more problems as of now. Original problem was stabilitrak/traction control on dash with no check engine light or no ABS light. Good luck to all the Chevy Traverse people out there. ( going to sell it anyway).
Thanks for the update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts