Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, just a lurker here from the Enclave and Acadia forum as I own one of each. Just wanted to share that I was heading north this morning on I-65 between Birmingham and Huntsville, and lo and behold I spotted a brand new 2009 Silver Traverse heading south down I-65. I guess this means they are know rolling some off the assembly line since it was only about 2 hours from the Spring Hill plant. It must have been an early production model being "test driven". AMAZING, how similar it looks to the Enclave from the side. However, the front and DEFINITELY the rear are certainly distinct enough NOT to be mistaken for the Enclave. Good luck to you fellow "future" lambda owners on getting your new rides soon! :cheers:

·
Registered
426 Posts
ccaats, thanks for sharing! I wonder if this was full production model or some last minute testing by GM. The Traverse most definitely shares the Enclave's profile with changes to each end, in the exact same way the Outlook and Acadia do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I had been on the same side of the interstate so I could have gotten a closer look and some pictures. I travel this route weekly, so I am keeping my eyes peeled and cell phone camera handy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts