Traverse Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Registered
1,296 Posts
Man those Premier and High Country models really look a class above with the painted trim parts instead of black plastic.

· Registered
436 Posts
I didn't even realize the others weren't painted until after we bought ours. We had also looked at an RS, and it came with black trim but I assumed that was part of the trim package--which it is. Liked the RS but preferred the additional features of the Premier, plus the dealer that had the RS wanted more for it than the dealer with the Premier. Obviously the Premier won out.

· Registered
1,406 Posts
Picture with our friends. Lol
Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Chevrolet Family car

Reactions: c&wsinbad

· Registered
1,296 Posts

· Registered
436 Posts
Never considered stripes on the Traverse; they look good! Do they extend down the back as well? Painted or vinyl?

· Registered
436 Posts
Where did you purchase, or did you have made locally? They look as though they are a match for Chevy design pattern.

· Registered
436 Posts
Thanks. Good job!!!!

· Registered
436 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Rocky Mountain National Park last September, 12,000 ft elevation.

· Registered
2020 Chevrolet Traverse LS
24 Posts
Ok traverseforum members, here's my initial challenge to all of you. Let's be the first site in the internet to have real world pics of every available Traverse color. If possible, even a few different angles of each color would be preferred! So far, we have real world pics of Summit White, Silver Ice Metallic and Cyber Gray Metallic. We do have press pics of Red and scavanged pics of a few other colors, but I'd like to see real pics of every color taken by actual forum members.

So keep that digital camera close by if you plan a trip to (or near) a Chevy dealership, going for a test drive, picking up your very own ordered Traverse, or whenever. Let's get some great pics of Silver Moss, Black Granite, Dark Cherry, Dark Blue, Desert Brown, Gold Mist and Red Jewel Traverses! We'll come up with some cheesy site award for the first member to get real world pics of the never before seen colors.

Happy hunting!
View attachment 10596 2020 Chevrolet Traverse LS lots of exterior mods.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Vehicle
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Grille Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light

· Registered
436 Posts
Looks great!! I'm old school and prefer a bit of chrome, but that looks nice!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts