Traverse Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts
Great looking ride CMmacho. Have you considered painting the lower black rocker panel and bumper area? Clean grille, rims and side step. There's an all white one on the forum to compare.

Heres my 2011 Red Jewel Tintcoat with gold pinstripe.

Our beast at the campground

Mike

He is mine. 2017 LS model with upgrade wheels. V92 towing package.
Blue velvet colour almost black. Looks blue in the day and black in the evening.

Attachments

here is my 2019 LT in Havana Brown/Sable Brown, looks black in low light but it really pops when the sunlight hits it.
(im not honestly sure what the color is called, the dealership told me its called Sable Brown but if you go to build your own on Chevys website it says Havana brown)

Sable brown was my first choice of color when I was looking for my 2018. Beautiful color depending on the sun. None of my Long Island dealers had any on the lot. I didn’t want to order one.
I ended up with my second choice-Cajun red

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually wanted my HC in Cajun Red, but the Chevy build site doesn't list it as an option in the HC trim. My dealer only had the Havana Brown/Sable Brown (think they changed the color name with '19MY), so my HC is in Sable Brown.

It's the opposite of what you wanted cooz!

But, the interior color does match the Sable Brown nicely.

I really like this red colour. Very classy to tell you.

This is pretty good. The thread started in Jan 2008 and this last post was Oct 2018. Even though I just bought mine used and it's just one of the every day normal colors, I will still post a picture of my 2015 LTZ if I can do it right. Cannot do it. I will try another way.

First or second thread

You are looking for unique colors. If you look past the red ford you see a 2009 Malibu. The color is Golden Pweter. In certain lighting the car is different colors. It has like a bluish haze to it. Sometimes it even looked green. I was even pulled over by the police because he ran my plates and he told me the color was wrong. It had green but the car looked gray to him. The chevy dealership did not know what color it was. Anyway here is an every day color of my used '15 LTZ. My first vehicle with an electrical sunroof. I have owned 3 GM vehicles in this color. As you can see the second GM behind my Traverse is the same color.

Attachments

Papasobe: you have a very well equiped Traverse LTZ.

Our 2020 Traverse Premier, "Jedi". Satin Steel Metallic.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Motor vehicle

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.