Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok traverseforum members, here's my initial challenge to all of you. Let's be the first site in the internet to have real world pics of every available Traverse color. If possible, even a few different angles of each color would be preferred! So far, we have real world pics of Summit White, Silver Ice Metallic and Cyber Gray Metallic. We do have press pics of Red and scavanged pics of a few other colors, but I'd like to see real pics of every color taken by actual forum members.

So keep that digital camera close by if you plan a trip to (or near) a Chevy dealership, going for a test drive, picking up your very own ordered Traverse, or whenever. Let's get some great pics of Silver Moss, Black Granite, Dark Cherry, Dark Blue, Desert Brown, Gold Mist and Red Jewel Traverses! We'll come up with some cheesy site award for the first member to get real world pics of the never before seen colors.

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
11,174 Posts
oh yeah.. he sure did add some chrome type trim to the exterior.... even around the taillights.

·
Registered
407 Posts
rbarrios said:
oh yeah.. he sure did add some chrome type trim to the exterior.... even around the taillights.
Something tells me he's trying to make his Traverse into an Enclave, with the chrome trim, and wood on the dash....looks great.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quantum said:
That is why we changed our order to Cyber Gray Metallic.
Quantum , you be sure & post us up a couple of pics of that baby when it gets to ya !!! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
2,039 Posts
I will. I'm guess my Traverse will be one of the first to roll off the line in Michigan. I wonder if there will be any minor build changes, seeing that the engineering dept have 2 months to implement tweaks?

I can't wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quantum said:
I will. I'm guess my Traverse will be one of the first to roll off the line in Michigan. I wonder if there will be any minor build changes, seeing that the engineering dept have 2 months to implement tweaks?

I can't wait.
I doubt there will be much change as they will most likely stay with the 2010 design . If they do I imagine it would be minor like maybe a badge mod or something to that nature . What I do know is your gonna love it !!! ;D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here's a picture of my 2011 Red Jewel. We've only had it 4 days, but really like it so far. I used to drive Chevy pickups all the time (before retirement), then switched to a sports sedan for 7 years. This is more like driving one of my old trucks, but better. Now that we have a couple of grandkids, this will be a perfect vehicle for when they visit.

- Jamesmyboy

Attachments

·
Registered
11,174 Posts
while browsing the web for pics of the plane cemetary in Tucson... I came across a very interesting one...
for one- the F4-Phantom has always been my favorite US fighter jet. Love the look of it.
then to see an F4 in this condition..... and then to see a Traverse behind it...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wingsnstuff/4418446065/#

A

·
0 Posts
That pic is of a yearly event at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, AZ. Every year; various war planes dating back to the P-41 fly over the base and Tucson. It's a great show to watch especially when the F-4, A-10 and the F-22 perform a fly by

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey! What about White Diamond??????

1 - 20 of 43 Posts