Traverse Forum banner

Traverse Ordering Workbook (PDF & Images)

18K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  quantum 
#1 ·
Here's the Traverse Initial Order Workbook - thanks OL_SHOPPER!

Attached is the original PDF file from GM. Below are image version of the page in case you don't want to download it.

Attachments

#7 ·
Today is the first time I noticed this buying guide. This is awesome as I own an 09. This looks like the guides GM does for sales people. I'm going to enjoy looking thru it.

#11 ·
could be prev owner put the hubcap version on for winter and kept the 18s in garage... sold it and sold rims separately....

if you want....post your vin # and someone can run a check on it to see what model /options it came with

#12 ·
Quantum said:
littlebadboy:

It seems to me that the previous owner switched the rims out. That's too bad. Although the 17" don't look too bad.

How do you know you have a 1LT?
rbarrios said:
could be prev owner put the hubcap version on for winter and kept the 18s in garage... sold it and sold rims separately....

if you want....post your vin # and someone can run a check on it to see what model /options it came with
I went out at -1 deg F and checked it out and it turned out that we got an LS. Crap... the stealership salesman made us believe that we had an LT. So much for stealerships... my next fear is if we indeed have an AWD coz we specifically said that we needed an AWD coz we feel safer on one. What are the indications that we do have an AWD?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.