·
Registered
11,274 Posts
cool... I had not seen this...
actually had not seen any commercials for the 2013's

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't remember seeing any commercials for the Traverse... ever.

·
Registered
857 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Stockholm Traverse said:
I haven't seen many, but in addition to the one above, I remember the one where a child goes for a ride with her parent without the rest of the family, and gets to sit in the second row instead of the third row.

I imagine there weren't many commercials made because at first, they were selling hand over fist, and now they're still selling well enough that the ad dollars are spent elsewhere.

·
Registered
11,274 Posts
Stockholm Traverse said:
for a while they ran a commercial with a Woman driving- and it started to rain....

shoes (high heels)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Agreed, that's a '13 or '14. Based on the 2nd row bench, fogs and a few other things, I'd say it's a 1LT.

Advertisers need to pay better attention to details - the doors are unlocked, if they were actually driving, they wouldn't be (by default). See lower right corner of this screenshot: ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts
N715DP said:
Agreed, that's a '13 or '14. Based on the 2nd row bench, fogs and a few other things, I'd say it's a 1LT.

Advertisers need to pay better attention to details - the doors are unlocked, if they were actually driving, they wouldn't be (by default). See lower right corner of this screenshot: ;D

I'm not sure what's going on with the vehicle in this commercial. The exterior is 13 or 14 Traverse, but the headrests are pre 2013 because the button is missing for the articulating headrest. On my traverse if you press the door unlock button after the car is in drive the doors remain unlocked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts