Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the official picture thread for Cyber Gray Metallic Traverses. If you have pics of this color, post them here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here's our new LT1 Traverse in Cyber Gray Metallic

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
I forget where I read it (I work inside the insurance industry) but seems that the color gray is associated with the least accidents compared to other colors. Odd, seeming that most roads are gray too which might hide the vehicle. Anyway, and interesting bit of trivia for you :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Narg said:
I forget where I read it (I work inside the insurance industry) but seems that the color gray is associated with the least accidents compared to other colors. Odd, seeming that most roads are gray too which might hide the vehicle. Anyway, and interesting bit of trivia for you :)
I'm very surprised about that also. I'd always heard the lighter colors, like white, were best for safety, with yellow (yuck) being safest of all.
However, I will say that I really liked the Cyber Gray when I saw one on the lot, and I didn't think that I would at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just purchased a Cyber Gray 1LT Traverse for my wife. Really like so far! I'll try to post a couple of pics soon! :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
WOW, that first photo, RedhotGTO, is very professional looking, could go nicely in a Traverse sales brochure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
AA/78U said:
What are you using to shine the Traverse?
I have not had a chance yet to get it detailed since we bought it. Am having a friend, who is a professional detailer, coming by on Saturday to do the clay bar and wax/sealant using some professional product that I have no clue about but is supposed to be “the bomb”.

·
Registered
34 Posts
09Enclave said:
WOW, that first photo, RedhotGTO, is very professional looking, could go nicely in a Traverse sales brochure.
Thanks.
I am lucky that I have the Rocky Mountains close by to use as a background

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just to follow-up...

RedhotGTO said:
I have not had a chance yet to get it detailed since we bought it. Am having a friend, who is a professional detailer, coming by on Saturday to do the clay bar and wax/sealant using some professional product that I have no clue about but is supposed to be “the bomb”.
After he did the Clay bar, which collected a LOT of dirt, he used...
- Griot’s Car Care – One-Step Sealant
Then on top of that...
- Collinite Wax

It came out look’n better then new...

A little bigger pic --> http://www.rmgto.com/gallery/albums/Traverse/xP7160004v2.jpg

Lots of depth and the metallic just pops.
Check out that pole fence in the reflection. :thumb:

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
all that work- and no tire shire/armor all type stuff to make them stand out? :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
You really make that colour look good. When I get some spare time (2 kids, under 2) I will get out and wax ours. Definitely before the winter!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts