Traverse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good idea of when the Traverse assembly will be back online? I understand that they are moving the plant from one state to another? I am going to place an order next week, and I'm wondering when I can expect it to arrive.

Thanks,

·
Registered
105 Posts
I posted a topic on this a while back because I was worried about my order as well. On the responses, some of our members here who had some info, had said that Traverse assembly at Lansing will start again in February or March.... In the mean time, just have fun hanging out here on this form until you get your Traverse. I know I did for 3 months, and I learned a lot about the vehicle even before I actaully have it.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
yeah, I believe it was going to be 3 months downtime...
they stopped Spring hill at the end of Nov...
so figure February... at least...

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's so hard to wait. Just put in an order for:

2010 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT
- Trailer Tow Pkg
- 7 pass. seating
- Remote Start (Traverse won't fit in my garage)
- Red Jewel Tintcoat

I can't wait! It will be replacing our 2005 Ford Focus ZX4. Its been an awesome car, zero problems, but time for a bigger vehicle with child #2 on the way.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
quantum... I ordered my 2010 1LT- around 3rd week of June... I picked it up around sept 4 5th I believe.....

Also- if you got remote start... then you most likely also will get Bluetooth- and the garage door opening system... as remote start is bundled with the other 2 for 2010....

unless you got it as a dealer add on?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Quantum said:
It's so hard to wait. Just put in an order for:

2010 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT
- Trailer Tow Pkg
- 7 pass. seating
- Remote Start (Traverse won't fit in my garage)
- Red Jewel Tintcoat

I can't wait! It will be replacing our 2005 Ford Focus ZX4. Its been an awesome car, zero problems, but time for a bigger vehicle with child #2 on the way.

Why wouldn't the Traverse be able to fit in your garage????
Bob

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The previous owner built the garage himself. Need I say more? He bought 6' 6" garage doors. Don't ask me why.

One problem with the order. Red Jewel is $500 CDN. Now I have to pick another colour. Either Cyber gray or Dark metallic blue. Not sure yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts