Traverse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my stock 20inch GM rims with the lug nuts but without tires. Call bud 614-946-9707....item location Columbus Ohio

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
With tires? what did you replace them with?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tires are not included w/ the rims....I bought some other 20inch chrome wheels. I'll post pics asap.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sweet. I often wonder what would look good on these cars. Is there a price you're looking to get out of them? I may be interested for my truck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Being that the tires are not included....I'd say $125 per rim is fair. Stock 20's off a silverado are going for over $1200 on ebay w/ tires.

bud 614-946-9707

Plus...I work in the transportation business and could get you a good deal on shipping.

·
Registered
72 Posts
OK, I have to know - who takes a look at the sweet "dubs" that come from the factory and says "not good enough..."?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same guy that puts a Urinal in his house....ME baby!! Chrome makes it POP!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Are these rims still available? Let me know your shipping costs to Painesville, OH 44077 Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$550 with shipping included, however, you'll have to be home for delivery that will take place on a weekday. Pitt Ohio would be the carrier. They are still on my traverse. I have not yet switched over to my chrome rims yet. Let me know as I will switch asap. Remember....this is just for the rims, TIRES ARE NOT INCLUDED NOR LUGZ!

bud 614-946-9707

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks. As CFO, I will take that number to the CEO and see what she says... she was excited about being able to switch to these in the future. I will call if it is a go.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you would be interested in swapping your 18's for my 20's....make an offer. We could meet in wooster ohio or something and bring your jack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Bud, I live in Buffalo and interested in the 20's you got. I have the 17" steel wheels on my Traverse LS (just bought it 3 weeks ago). I'm thinking you probably need some nice winter tires/wheels after you get your 20" custom wheels put on. Are you still interested in making a deal? We could always meet half way or something for a swap. I would be willing to pay a couple bucks as well...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tks Jason, but the RIMS I was in the middle of buying backed out on me. I'm still in the market for new ones, but have decided that I should just keep these for winter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.