Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Bought a new 2020 Traverse LT cloth a few weeks ago. About 500 miles on it so far.

In the owners manual, pages 133-136 describe each page in the Driver Information Center (DIC), including a page for the transmission fluid temperature. I don't have this page in my DIC, and don't see the option to enable it in the options menu. The owners manual states that "Some (pages) may not be available for your vehicle".

Do any Gen2 Traverse owners have a transmission temperature page in their DIC?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Same here.....needs AWD with trailering package.........makes sense, towing is when a tranny temp gauge comes in handy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the trailering package as well, listed as "trailering equipment" under options on the window sticker. Hitch receiver and 7pin connector are there, although I haven't hooked up a trailer to verify all the fuses and wiring are connected. Maybe it's something they changed in the 2020 MY? Any other 2020 MY owners with or without this page? I'll have to ask at the dealership if it is something they can reprogram or update to get that page to show up.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The default is off on the main page. It should be set to be activated and set to on in the Options page before it will show up as a page on the main page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts