Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've never been a fan of chevy, due to there out dated interior, with simple knobs and lots of cheap plastic. well, they have made a huge improvement, especially interior wise.

the new 2009 Chevy Traverse is a huge improvement, with it's smooth body lines and luxurious/functional interior. the exterior reminds me of the Lexus RX and the interior reminds me of the Acura TL.

i looked at several suv's/crossovers before purchasing the Traverse. Test drove the Volvo XC90, Audi Q9, Lexus RX 350, Acura MDX, Subaru Tribeca, Jeep Cherokee SRT (love), etc.... for the $$$, looks, amenities, the Traverse won hands down. other reasons, we were looking for a 7 pax, with all the power options, latest gadgets and the 2nd row sky roof sold us. Plus the we were looking to save on gas, moving down from a V8 to a V6 was a definite saving in gas.

the Traverse drives like a luxury sedan, has enough pickup, but of course, not like a V8. here's the vehicle listing:

2009 Chevy Traverse LTZ Cyber Grey

Technical Features:

Fuel Consumption: City: 16 Fuel Consumption: Highway: 23 Remote power door locks Power windows Cruise controls on steering wheel Cruise control External temperature display Tachometer Speed-proportional power steering Suspension class: Regular Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific Coil front spring Regular front stabilizer bar Independent front suspension classification Strut front suspension Four-wheel Independent Suspension Coil rear spring Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular Independent rear suspension Multi-link rear suspension Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars Variable intermittent front wipers Safety: 4-wheel ABS Brakes Front Ventilated disc brakes 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags Passenger Airbag Side airbag ABS and Driveline Traction Control Stability control: with anti-roll control Daytime running lights Anti-theft alarm system Exterior Features: Rear spoiler: Lip Machined alloy rims Roof rails Power remote w/tilt down driver mirror adjustment Heated driver mirror Heated passenger mirror Power liftgate Interior Features: Rear air conditioning with separate controls 60-40 Third Row Seat Manual Folding Third Row Seat Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim Metal-look shift knob trim Metal-look dash trim Compass Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback Rear heated seats with separate controls Front and rear reading lights Leather seat upholstery Bucket front seats Rear buckets Tilt and telescopic steering wheel Automatic front air conditioning Dual front air conditioning zones Electronic Features: Navigation system with voice activation Bluetooth wireless connectivity Audio system security Digital Audio Input DVD-Audio In-Dash single CD player MP3 player Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: Bose AM/FM/Satellite Radio Radio Data System Multi-source Rear Audio System XM NavTraffic Satellite Radio Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control Total Number of Speakers: 10 Video Monitor Location: Front Trip computer Audio controls on steering wheel ONStar Other Features: Center Console 2nd row: Full with covered storage

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw, i traded in my 2004 Nissan Armada LE (fully loaded). it was falling apart, so i had to get rid of it and it only had 53k miles. i twould never get rid of my Charger SRT.

here's some pix of my new LTZ Traverse: let the mod'n begin....

btw, it's a lot roomier than it looks.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
nice.
I noticed you have the upgraded headlights... Cant remember what those are called...
but last I looked.....those are no longer available for 2010.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
you have the now 'rare' projector lamps...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rbarrios said:
nice.
I noticed you have the upgraded headlights... Cant remember what those are called...
but last I looked.....those are no longer available for 2010.
that sucks! i love projectors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spectra1 said:
:thumb:
**** the LTZ is hot !!! nice buy man :thumb: :thumb:
thanks bratha!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rbarrios said:
you have the now 'rare' projector lamps...
makes me happy to know that. thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts