Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 Chevy Traverse, which has had many electrical issues, now has the Traction COntrol Light coming on, followed by a Service Stabilitrak message, followed my engine power reduction. I called the dealership and was told this is a known problem on the car for which a recall was issued on the 2010 model. I am super frustrated with this car and this situation. Chevy should step up and take care of this known problem with this car before people get hurt.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Lots of posts on these messages on all of the forums, Acadia, Enclave, Traverse, Outlook. Several things can cause these messages.
Do you have a CEL, Check Engine Light lit? Those messages may be caused by several different sensors and software glitches.
Check Brake fluid is the easiest check.
Throttle body, clean it and make sure the butterfly is free. Check for a milkshake in the air intake snorkel.
Throttle position sensor.
Brake Pedal Position sensor.
How cold is it there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a similar issue but it is never cold where I live. My 15 traverse only has the issue when I am on the highway and it is smooth constant speed. City driving has never caused the issue. Going to check brake fluid but i doubt that is the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts