Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2014 not even a year ago. It has under 100kmiles and I have already spent over $3000 for the same problem. The check engine light will come on, the car will start to shake and it will throttle a little. Traction control off and stabilitrak needs changing will pop up in my service window. The code will read ignition coils, and now voltage. We have flushed the transmission. Changed both ignition coils, did a whole tune up, changed the battery, tested transmission, and alternator, and changed out the whole ECM. My car is at the dealership. The dealership is telling me they do not know what else to do. They just keep guessing and it is costing way too much money for this one problem. Once they changed the ECM it did stop for about two days then came right back. The same codes and words keep popping up and my car is still shaking and slowing down and jerking when it happens.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had a similar issue and it was the brake pedal position sensor. Took a bit of tinkering to get it figured out, but it’s been a while now with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my 2014 not even a year ago. It has under 100kmiles and I have already spent over $3000 for the same problem. The check engine light will come on, the car will start to shake and it will throttle a little. Traction control off and stabilitrak needs changing will pop up in my service window. The code will read ignition coils, and now voltage. We have flushed the transmission. Changed both ignition coils, did a whole tune up, changed the battery, tested transmission, and alternator, and changed out the whole ECM. My car is at the dealership. The dealership is telling me they do not know what else to do. They just keep guessing and it is costing way too much money for this one problem. Once they changed the ECM it did stop for about two days then came right back. The same codes and words keep popping up and my car is still shaking and slowing down and jerking when it happens.
Catalytic converters?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts