Traverse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I had to suffer thru with a sale person who didn't seem to know how to use a phone, I got my 2010 Traverse today delivered to me at work. Very happy with the 18" rims and Goodyear tires installed on it. Handles the road really well. Thanks to those for the feedback on my dealings for it. Paid $31,500 including taxes and the OTHER hidden fees. Hoping it holds together as well as my 07 Impala which has been excellent! ;D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congrats, you'll love it

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Are you sure your not rbarrios in disguise?? ;D

He has a Gold Mist Traverse too, and an 07 Impala I believe!

What year is your Traverse, 2010, or 2011?

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
HAHA!!
Quantum is right--- you must be my twin.

I do have a 2010 Goldmist Met. LT1...

And I also have an 07 Impala.

The Impala specs- 2007, 3LT, 3.9L-

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great minds think alike! haha My Impala is an LS. Have been able to make nonstop trips to FLA on 1 tank with wife taking EVRYTHING. From home to Fla. condo was 468 miles. VERY happy with the 27+ mpg with a full load.

Will watch the mileage as everyone says to with my new LT1. Hoping for that 22+ on highway but know the engine will need some breaking in though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congratulations....... I know you will enjoy your Traverse.

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
lookin4new1 said:
Great minds think alike! haha My Impala is an LS. Have been able to make nonstop trips to FLA on 1 tank with wife taking EVRYTHING. From home to Fla. condo was 468 miles. VERY happy with the 27+ mpg with a full load.

Will watch the mileage as everyone says to with my new LT1. Hoping for that 22+ on highway but know the engine will need some breaking in though.
Im sure you will...
Im currently at 23.3 MPG (DIC)- tihs week ive been working late-- and when I get on the freeway- its light-
though I do drive on the streets--- so this MPG- is really nice because it involves HWY and street---
(its not all hwy)...

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
the current rare color-- is the 2010 Metallic Green-- as those were only made on the Special editions package...

But you will find- that Gold mist is also pretty hard to come by....
Here in Los Angeles-Ive seen 2. (with mine 3). I know theres more... but thats how many Ive seen.

I see tons of whites, silvers, black.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ALSO HAVE THE GOLD MIST. WENT TO DEALERSHIP AND SAID WE WANTED ANY COLOR BUT GOLD, AFTER SEEING THE OTHERS GOLD MIST IT IS!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
JJNTJ2003 said:
ALSO HAVE THE GOLD MIST. WENT TO DEALERSHIP AND SAID WE WANTED ANY COLOR BUT GOLD, AFTER SEEING THE OTHERS GOLD MIST IT IS!! :thumb:
What are you saying about the "other colors"? :violent:

Just kidding! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts