Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the tire pressure monitors and lug nuts are the same for all the wheels? I want to switch my LS 17's for the 18's or maybe even the 20's from the LTZ..

A

·
0 Posts
That's a good question; 52 reads without a response would mean we're not sure. I don't see why GM would make different size lug nuts or TPMS sensors for each wheel size.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I can only comment on my 08 and 11 Enclaves. I have a set of 19 OEM wheels from an 08 with TPMS sensors as my extra wheels for winter. These wheels have swapped just fine on both my 08 (since traded) with 19" chromes as well as my 11 with 20" chromes.. So the TPMS sensors work across the board.

The only difference is that each wheel style had different lug nuts so if you get wheels you MAY want to make certain that the lug nuts come with them. They all have the same thread pattern but they seem to have different exterior shapes and lengths.

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
Ive seen this question asked before....
Possibly on the Acadia forum... maybe this forum too

·
Registered
381 Posts
For my 2007 Acadia with factory 18s, I bought a NTO 19 Enclave rims/tires. The sensors worked fine. The lugs were the same as well, but I kept the enlave set as a "spare" in case.

I can't imagine the same model year having different threads for the wheel studs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have chrome lugs on black rims. (2020 Traverse RS-20’s) looking to purchase black lug nut covers. Any recommendation. Also can someone confirm that the size of the covers need to be 22mm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts