Traverse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood

And I had such high hopes for this vehicle too...... Not even to 30k miles yet (28.5k) and one of the wipers has thrown in the towel. I thought GM has this whole wiper thing solved? See ya 2020 Traverse, on to something a little more reliable!!

( :LOL::LOL::LOL: )

·
Registered
976 Posts
A turd is made every day.

·
Registered
2020 High Country
703 Posts
Must be Hencho blades...

·
Registered
976 Posts
That's what you get for buying domestic! "Should've bought a Hyunday" 😅
Our '08 Sonata is almost to 170k... bought brand new... it needed an idler pulley. I'd buy another.

Reactions: Njtraverse

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well. I splurged and put a new wiper on....

We are taking it to Paso Robles this weekend, It will get close to 30k on the trip.

Not one trip to the dealer since purchase. Not one squeek, drip, rattle, recall, or issue of any kind,

Lifetime avg. speed is 29.6 mph Lifetime fuel economy is 20.2 mpg @ 28,800 miles

It's been a outstanding vehicle that is a pleasure to drive!

·
Registered
9 Posts
View attachment 10667

And I had such high hopes for this vehicle too...... Not even to 30k miles yet (28.5k) and one of the wipers has thrown in the towel. I thought GM has this whole wiper thing solved? See ya 2020 Traverse, on to something a little more reliable!!

Too bad. Have a 2018 new model and it's a great car. 47,000 pretty flawless miles. You never know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
View attachment 10667

You are kidding, right?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Some people need to adjust their sarcasm meter on this thread. 😃
If you haven't replaced a vehicle because of a damaged windshield wiper then you have been doing it wrong your whole life and I challenge your intelligence.

//Said with a completely straight face and in all seriousness... ok, completely sarcastic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I understand that this car is causing you a great deal of stress. For a small fee I'll take it off your hands, Of course you'll have to pay transportation charges to have it shipped to my home but just think how much calmer your life will be. Just trying to be helpful.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
If you haven't replaced a vehicle because of a damaged windshield wiper then you have been doing it wrong your whole life and I challenge your intelligence.

//Said with a completely straight face and in all seriousness... ok, completely sarcastic.
I always thought you replaced it when the ashtrays were full. :oops:

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
First, it was supposed to be "funny." I guess my age is showing. But I believe you can still get ashtrays on some cars.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts