Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my salesman called to let me know the traverse is now in Autobook but no pricing yet he is hoping pricing will drop this week for the order sheets. The local dealers are expecting their first units the first week of Sept according to confirmation from GM Canada.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess the pricing is getting out somehow. I was able to "build" a 2009 1LT on Edmunds today and several options were there & priced.

At this point, we are leaning towards an Acadia SLT2 since even though a mostly similar Traverse 1LT is $4,300 less, the Acadia can be had a lot sooner and has a HUD and cooled seats :).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OL_Shopper said:
I guess the pricing is getting out somehow. I was able to "build" a 2009 1LT on Edmunds today and several options were there & priced.

At this point, we are leaning towards an Acadia SLT2 since even though a mostly similar Traverse 1LT is $4,300 less, the Acadia can be had a lot sooner and has a HUD and cooled seats :).
Nice choice mind you HUD and nav are 2 things I have no use for we prefer paper maps and HUD is bothersome to me we had it in an old Grand Prix and it was driving me nuts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had the HUD on a '96 Bonneville SSEi and really liked it. If I had not had it there, I may have not given it much thought. Te whole Lambda option thing is big time frustrating though. The sooner they consolidate the lines the better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like we are cancelling our Traverse order as GMAC is not offering leases up here at all now and we don't want to buy we want to lease a new vehicle. So I think we may be looking at another option.

·
Registered
426 Posts
DSNY - You can still use a third party bank that offers leases. You don't HAVE to go through GMAC. Try leasecompare.com or other lease services to see what offers might still be out there. It's hard to say these days who will be offering what, but it's worth a look...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
admin said:
DSNY - You can still use a third party bank that offers leases. You don't HAVE to go through GMAC. Try leasecompare.com or other lease services to see what offers might still be out there. It's hard to say these days who will be offering what, but it's worth a look...
Our dealership is starting to work with a 3rd party for leases but this company is looking at 9-15% interest rates on lease terms and are so far only offering 4 year leases as I have been told so far when I talked to my salesman today they are looking into other options. I was however offered 2500 cash incentive on returning my 05 Montana early (1200) in payments left owing and the rest would go towards the downpayment of the vehicle and a term of 0.9% for 7 years and a further price drop and incentive over what my GM employee price is to bring my purchase payment down to a tad over 465.00 a month on an 08 Acadia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts