Traverse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few people in this forum I guess spend hours and hours in posting valuable info. Esp I see a lot of helpful posts from danthechevyman
rbarrios and Narg and many others. For a guy like me who doesnt have much expertise in cars, just know how to drive... their contributions in this forum is of great value.

Thanks guys for your time and effort..

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Your welcome!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
it seems rbarrios will jump in on a solution or his opinion very quickly...which is a good thing. i only wish i had better luck w/ my traverse.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I think this is a great forum and I hope it continues to grow. We need more active people. Most people only come here if there is a problem. But thanks to all who post

·
Registered
865 Posts
I, too, appreciate the members that offer their time and wisdom to help us better understand and enjoy these vehicles. Thanks for helping make this forum what it is! :cheers:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tiestosteele said:
I think this is a great forum and I hope it continues to grow. We need more active people. Most people only come here if there is a problem. But thanks to all who post
This statement is not true....I come here daily to learn....wether I have a problem or not....if I have nothing to post, I don't post....but with coming here and reading everything regularly, I learn and contribute to someone asking a question if I can.....

And by reading pretty much everything here, you will remember that someone posted something about a problem that you may now be having....and therefore do not re-ask the same question.....then again, there is always the search function anyway....

I find it interesting how much people know stuff about this vehicle....

Medman :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts