Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks......Chicago guy here. Trying to knock the icicles off my fingers as I type. Own an '02 Trailblazer...right around 100k miles. Completely dieing to get my hands on a Traverse. Had my eyes glued to the Malibu, but I think I like big brother better. Went to the auto show here and simply fell for the Traverse. Hoping it comes in the midnight blue, dark green, or that dark purple/blue/silver combo. Black leather would be optimum too. Feels good to know that you could POSSIBLY get an 8 seater, all leather, with all the bells and whistles for around 30k. That just doesnt seem to happen these days anymore. My wife of course wants the Enclave...but is seemingly sliding towards the Edge. (She has an '01 mustang gt convert. corrently)
I may be first in line in the Fall---or I'll wait till next summer for the model year end clearance....depending on what I can get for the TB...(I am hoping 7500-9K) I am also hoping for 0%............I was at 6.9 for the TB and I DO NOT want that again!!

Looking forward to all the news and updates

Take care

Diamond1777

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice 1st post. The Traverse is a winner, for sure. It has a few little things that are improvements over the older Enclave. If you haven't roamed around the Enclave forum, you might want to take some time to look (link above). Same goes for Outlook and Acadia, although I am partial to the E. Good luck with you choice. :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome Diamond77! As more details trickle out about the Traverse, and as we get closer to the release date, things will start to pick up steam around here, just like they have at our others Lambda forums. I'm excited to see one of these Chevys in person (and in more colors!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
You won't be first in line Diamond 1777, some guys (like me) have been waiting since last spring when they made the first Spring Hill announcements followed by the Traverse announcement itself! Looks like we have a lot in common since my wife drives a Mustang convertible (2006) and like you I am hoping to trade in a Trailblazer that is getting a little long in the tooth. I have a 2003 EXL LT with 85K miles on it so if you get $9K I would be happy to shoot for $10K. Unlike you I can't wait too long-in fact I am fighting off pulling the trigger on an Enclave or Acadia if I get hit with a major repair bill on the TB before Fall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts