Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that my forum crown just gained another star and I'm now a Senior Member. Well, I'm senior in age at least.

Seriously, though, this is a great forum and I'm sure it's been said before, but we owe it to Admin and AA/78U for keeping things running smoothly. Also, a forum such as this wouldn't be worth visiting or participating in were it not for it's members, and we've got really good ones like rbarrios, Quantum, Narq, Copperbeach, bobg1951chevy, 09Enclave (who apparently took a wrong turn and liked it here so much he stayed), Tiestosteele, VB-LTZ, kawazar, danthechevyman, and so many more that I can't list who always add insightful and thoughtful comments and words of wisdom.

Thank you one and all! :thumb:

·
Registered
551 Posts
:thumb: Congrats

What I love is now that the Traverse is more popular this site is getting new members that contribute all the time. When I first joined maybe 1 or 2 posts would be made a day and that was it. I look forward to this forum's continued growth :blob:

·
Registered
426 Posts
It's our pleasure! We built the framework, keep the spam out and try to keep things on topic, but it's the awesome members here that make this forum so useful and informative! Thank YOU guys for making this THE best place on the Internet for Traverse information!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Agreed, this is a great forum with great leadership. ::)

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
pretty nice to see a site with no curse words or slang being used left and right...

·
Registered
186 Posts
great forum...love reading everyone's thoughts and ideas. glad to see a great car has great drivers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts