Traverse Forum banner

Tennessee Traverses!!

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  john_d. 
#1 ·
I have been silently waiting in the background for someone to get the party started but it just hasn't happened yet. So, thinking to myself, why not start the party yourself self. So, here it is. Who's in Tennessee, the actual birthplace of the Traverse?

Post up and let us know where your located and I will keep the first post updated with the list!

Tennessee Traverses:[/color]

• trAVelingman; Spring Hill, 2010 Red Jewel Metallic LTZ AWD
  • trAVelingmans widow; Spring Hill, 2010 Silver Ice LTZ
  • popeyelk; Springfield, 2011 Gold Mist Metallic 1LT

#7 ·
Well... almost a six year gap here... Anyway, another TN Traverse here. :cheers:

Got mine about a week ago, right before I went out of town for 2 weeks. Have a bunch of stuff ordered for it already, so will be busy when I get back in another week.

Stuff already ordered:
  • Towing - receiver, wiring, tow/haul switch, trans cooler, air bags/shocks for rear
  • Tire/wheel package - from 17's to 18's, 265/60
  • H&R springs
  • Roof rails
  • Remote start
  • 3rd row speaker mod - grilles, speakers
  • Front window tint to match rest of windows
  • Bull bar for front, step bar for back

Still have to decide if I'm going with Nerf bars on the sides, or the GM anthracite running boards.

Will also be freshening up the trans fluid, flushing the brake fluid, and checking out the pcv/oil infiltration and resolving that if needed.
50k miles on it, 2014 LS fwd.

I'll hook up my HPTuners to it sometime, and see what all I can get to. See if it's worth buying additional credits to do some tuning. May look into freeing up the exhaust a little, and tinkering with shift points and the rev limiter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.