Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I call the local Chevy service department and take it in I would like to know if anyone has had my issue before and if you have any suggestions.

I have a 2019 Premier and last night I changed my stock reverse bulbs to LED bulbs. However, now my Infotainment screen is staying on the camera view while driving. I can't get to any of my home menus or anything, just stays on the camera. I can even switch between the front/rear camera view, but I can't get my home screen. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
2020 High Country
703 Posts
Common problem on Gen 2 's . Stock bulbs or load resistors along with LED bulbs. Load resistors simulate stock bulb loads.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Also, maybe consider posting your question in just one section of the forum, rather than across multiple sections. Our resident experts will find you without peppering the Board with the same inquiry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, maybe consider posting your question in just one section of the forum, rather than across multiple sections. Our resident experts will find you without peppering the Board with the same inquiry.
My apologies, I was just trying to get it into the different fields as it applied to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Common problem on Gen 2 's . Stock bulbs or load resistors along with LED bulbs. Load resistors simulate stock bulb loads.
Thank you so much, reinstalled the stock bulbs and we are back to normal. Very disappointing to require another step instead of the easy plug and play as it should be to replace light bulbs. Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
112 Posts
DLHudson, not all LEDs are equal. Some LEDs will keep the reverse lights on, some will interfere with another circuit and cause other lights to stay on like a overhead light, a console light, disable the cruise control, etc... Others on the forum have gone through different brands that work. Research LEDs...
Good Luck .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts