Traverse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently done my sub with amp installation on my traverse 2019 non Bose system using a line out converter.
For make it work I hook it from the rear left speaker I hook the wires under driver side seat belt cover (see picture) and I run the wire to under rear seat (my amp spot) the ground and power I take it from my kiker amp .
My Quantum subs are in a custom made box under the lid on a extra storage box. I just want to share whit you guys a little ideas in case you want to upgrade your traverse

· Registered
12 Posts
This looks good! Did u have any problems with engine noise on your subs? I recently had my 2020 LS installed by a audio shop but I seem to have engine noise- when I step on the gas ! Honestly don't think the guy hooked it up right- any feedback helps

· Registered
4 Posts
I recently done my sub with amp installation on my traverse 2019 non Bose system using a line out converter.
For make it work I hook it from the rear left speaker I hook the wires under driver side seat belt cover (see picture) and I run the wire to under rear seat (my amp spot) the ground and power I take it from my kiker amp .
My Quantum subs are in a custom made box under the lid on a extra storage box. I just want to share whit you guys a little ideas in case you want to upgrade your traverse View attachment 9732 View attachment 9733 View attachment 9734 View attachment 9735 View attachment 9736

1 - 8 of 8 Posts