Traverse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forums and the Chevy Traverse...... Has anyone else noticed static in the tweeters when their ipod is hooked up? If so, what did the dealer do to fix this? Ive tried messing w/ the setting of the ipod and everything..... we have a 2010 Traverse and this is the first thing i've notice wrong....any help would be appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have noticed a little static at times in my speakers, (not sure if it was the tweeters or not though, on the A pillar) and it wasn't just when my iPod was plugged in. I have noticed this while listening to some heavier rock, but never when listening to anything else. Maybe it's because I turn the rock up a little louder than anything else :happy:

On a side note, I have had 3 (including the Traverse) vehicles with the Bose/Monsoon sound system, and on both previous cars (grand Prix's) I've had to have speakers replaced. Maybe I'm not easy on factory stereo equipment, but they have always been under warranty.

I would say if it continues, or even gets worse, and you can duplicate it, have the speakers replaced by your trusted dealership.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts