Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

We have a 2009 Traverse with 80,xxx miles. The last two weeks we have been having the traction control and stabilitrack shut off after 15 minutes of driving. The brake light will come on intermittently as well. Yesterday the same thing happened and the service AWD came on. My wife said she experienced power loss and the gauges were erratic. She parked the car and it would not crank. This also kicked a check engine light. After 15 minutes the car started right up and we still get the stabilitrack/ TC/ Brake notifications intermittently but no driveability issues and no check engine light. The following codes were pulled from the vehicle:

U0136-00- Lost communication with diff. control module- rear
U2100-00 CAN bus communication
U0140-00 Lost communication with body control module
U0100-00 Lost communication with ecm
U0101-00 Lost communication with tcm
C0267-00 Low brake fluid

Unfortunately, things are tight with 3 kids and I am trying to get an idea where to start. Before the codes were read I did try to clean the throttle body which did not help (to be honest I was shooting in the dark here).

Can anyone steer me in a direction on things to look for or what might be the problem? I know a lot of things can cause these communication issues but I don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Funny... this post just showed up today and such mass problems sound fitting...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting! Even tho my model year does not fall in the lawsuit may be a place to start some research. Thanks for the link my friend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts