Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had read about this California Edition Traverse. I had not seen any on dealer lots. Or on trailers. It was just something I had read about- but seems not many people know about it.
In California- you can order an LT1 or LT2 trim Traverse with this package. What this does is adds the following 3 to your LT trim....
20 inch tires.
Dual exhaust- 288 HP engine(+ higher tq)
Bose stereo.
The package is about $1500 or so....
So for those that live in CA. and you like the duals and the 20 inchers then this is a package to consider. No need for the LTZ trim to step up in these items....

I spotted this white one... and then I realized that the trunklid said TRAVERSE LT .
I also noticed it has the optional roof rack cross rails.

It appears you need proof of residency in CA to order this vehicle.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
spotted another one.....
the 1st one in white--- has no CHEVROLET logo on the left hand tailgate. the one below does.
Also- the white one- appears to have the rearview camera (mounted on the liftgate handle) im assuming thats what it is...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actually the dealer that was in my final 2 for buying my Traverse had 2 California edition Traverses on his lot back in February. And that was in good ol' Des Moines, Iowa. Maybe I am strange, but I like the looks of the 18 inch wheels better than the Cali 20 inchers. But I guess I prefer more of the truck look.

Good catch on the back up camera. That is exactly where it is.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the California package in desert brown metallic...which, apparently has been discontinued in the 2010 model. It rides nice with the 20" wheels. However I am NOT looking forward to having to pay for new tires when the time comes.

Joe

·
Registered
74 Posts
Btw, where was that picture of the white one taken? Just curious. Looks like typical california traffic. I'd say southern california traffic, but there's too many tree's on the sides of the freeway to be down here, lol.

Doh, just saw the 210 freeway sign on the silver one.

Joe

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
both pics were taken on the 210 freeway- both between Pasadena and Arcadia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts