Traverse Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone tinted the red part of the tailight
Reverse of what’s in the picture ?
I want to tint the taillights but I don’t really want to darken the reverse light
I did the 3rd brake light and it came out pretty good looks like the light isn’t even there because the black trim piece
I
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2020 High Country
827 Posts
Please don't do anything to dim the tail lights, particularly the brake lights.
I see too many cars with dim/nonfunctioning lights, too unsafe, that's how rear end collisions happen.
I'll second that. Too many ''customized'' taillights out there that the brake lights look like the taillights.

Reactions: cintocrunch

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I third the recommendations... get the OEM RS/Redline package taillights so you are in full compliance with the laws.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They have blacked out OEM tail lights:

From the RS or Redline package or something, IIRC
I'm looking for the outer passenger for a 2020 red line addition. Does anyone have information in regards to part number or where I can find one. My local dealership was no help and I'm not finding much on the internet either.

·
Registered
2020 High Country
827 Posts
If your replacing the stock redline edition light, what it came/built with, the dealer uses your VIN in the parts system to look it up. Time for another dealers parts dept. .

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm looking for the outer passenger for a 2020 red line addition. Does anyone have information in regards to part number or where I can find one. My local dealership was no help and I'm not finding much on the internet either.
Yeah, if they're on your car already.....the dealer can easily find the part number using your VIN

If you don't have that car.....just find the VIN of one from online & give it to the dealer to get the part number

1 - 12 of 12 Posts