Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the main fuse for the main switch to operate the side mirrors. I have current coming to the main switch. the reason I cannot operate the remote mirros.

I have just bought this 2011 second hand and noticed this only littleproblem.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
@hodaka112, if you are still trying to locate this fuse, may I recommend making an appointment to the Chevrolet dealership? I'm not trying to offend you, but with your Traverse being of the 2011 model year, this should be covered under the Bumper to Bumper limited warranty. Please, let me know if you would like additional warranty information of your vehicle. I will need the VIN to research this data, but I'm happy to do this for you.

Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Michelle, the problem has been found, not the fuse but the board with all the controls in the door panel.

hodaka.

PS, NO, I am not offended as I always welcome help. I have been in the trade since 1955, so you have an idea of my age, and yes, I am now way pass the newer technology but embrase it fully.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have replaced mirrors and switch , but the mirrors still do not operate also have power and ground at the switch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts