Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I assume you have mirrors with a memory position? Assuming it is not a glitch, I believe the vehicle identities each fob differently and will set up the mirrors and/or seat to your setting based on the fob. My bet would be on the stored setting for the memory seats/mirror needs to be re-adjusted.

Or I might be going down completely the wrong path.
Please state what year/trim level you have.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Driver's Side Mirror Memory Gremlin

Am experiencing same thing, all of a sudden 2012 LTZ driver's mirror - randomly - will not ho to memory position but instead all way down all way up ... it varies. Tries re-setting but still does it. Is there a way to erase all settings and the fob and start over?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Driver's Mirror Help

Circling back on this one .... someone posted "needs new module" ... referring to key fob, BCM, what module please? Very irritating to have to re-set now EVERY time I get in car ... is there a TSB on this?

Thanks trusted forum!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Still needing advise direction on the driver's side mirror issue of it moving to upper and inward most position when unlocked from fob ... OR ... if pressing either of the two inside memory buttons - and yes, they have been re=set multiple time, but the outside mirror still goes where it wants ...

Now also noticed that the outside amber turn signal light is out on driver's side - unrelated I imagine, but how do you change those bulbs?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone else ever experience this erratic movement in the driver's side mirror?

Also just noticed that outside amber turn lights are not functioning on this same mirror - related or just coincidence? How difficult is it to change these bulbs/LEDs?

Thanks community!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts