Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife’s 2014 Traverse LTZ has all three issues. We live in Wisconsin and the front and side sensors make sense with all the salt and grime on the roads in the winter. The garage door opener doesn’t even light up anymore

I just wanted your opinion if it’s all related with a bigger issue (electrical) or is it just coincidental. They all failed within a month of each other.

Side note, what would a reasonable repair bill be for these repairs? She has 85,000 miles, should these be failing?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife’s 2014 Traverse LTZ has all three issues. We live in Wisconsin and the front and side sensors make sense with all the salt and grime on the roads in the winter. The garage door opener doesn’t even light up anymore

I just wanted your opinion if it’s all related with a bigger issue (electrical) or is it just coincidental. They all failed within a month of each other.

Side note, what would a reasonable repair bill be for these repairs? She has 85,000 miles, should these be failing?

Thanks

Thanks
I Wish I could help you. I am having the same problem. Would love to have someone answer this question? And what is this going to cost?

·
Registered
2019 Premier FWD
102 Posts
I have a 2nd Gen Traverse, so cannot be much help on this. I would suspect these are separate electrical issues though. Could simply be fuse related, but I kind of doubt that too.

Sorry for replying without much info, but wanted to let you know people are seeing these...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts